"2513058968709111" /> About me - अनिश शर्मा गैरे
Breaking News
recent

About me

It's me Anish Sharma Gaire. I have been living in Wami Taxar, Gulmi. But my permanent address is, Wami 5 Lamtary, Gulmi. In 2055.03.12( June 26, 1998) I got first step in this world by daddy Pashupati Gaire And Mammu Indrakali Gaire. And i'm 18 yrs old now. As my phonetic name was Hemlal, i was called by Anish. Gradually i loved this name and became Anish...
I was up brought neither in a luxurious nor a weak family. I grew up in simple family and environment... In 2002 and I started my study in Shree Sharada Viddya Mandir Secondary School, Wami 4 Maidan, gradually my educational status was going on.. I completed S.L.C in 2012 securing 73 percent.. And it was top result in school..
After SLC I joined in Mahendra Adarsha Higher Secondary School, Wami taxar, taking science. And in 2015 I completed plus two getting 65 percent.
Specially I was interested in technical aspect from my childhood and was interested in media sector too. When new radio established I used to listen, response that radio very curiously. So a community radio named "PUSPANJALI" established in wami taxar in 2070.02.28, I got a opportunity to work here. I am working here nowadays also as News and Technician chief.
And I'm working in Malika English Secondary School, Wami taxar Gulmi.
I want to thank all for your pleasant response, assistance and other helps that made me ANISH............

                   And special thanks to my dear almighty parents who made ma real and pure ANISH...........

Contact details..
E-mail : gaireanish@gmail.com
Contact : 9857067996
work community radio puspanjali 97.4 mhz wami taksar gulmi. 079691174 or radiopuspanjali@gmail.com......

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Anish gaire. Powered by Blogger.